South Shore Seahawks
Code of Conduct
The Seahawks Code of Conduct applies to all members, including but not limited to all players, coaches and parents. All members are responsible for the conduct of any and all guests, including but not limited to siblings, and members may be subject to disciplinary action for any violations of the Code of Conduct by their guest(s).
All Seahawks members must agree to the following Code of Conduct:
1. No swearing or abusive language on the bench, in the rink or at any team function.
2. No lashing out at any official for any reason.
3. No coaching from the stands. Only the assigned Seahawks coach(es) for the subject team may coach the players during a game or practice.
4. Anyone who receives a penalty will skate directly to the penalty box.
5. Fighting, including fighting in the game and outside of the game, will not be tolerated. Fighting will result in an appearance before the Disciplinary Committee.
6. There will be no drinking, smoking, chewing of tobacco or use of illegal substance at any team function by any player.
7. All members will conduct themselves in a befitting manner at all facilities (ice, rink, hotel, restaurant, etc.) during all team functions.
8. Use of cameras and video cameras including, but not limited to cell phone cameras, is not permitted in any locker room without the express permission of the coach.
9. All members shall comply with all rules and Codes of Conduct set forth by USA Hockey, Massachusetts Hockey and their team’s conference. Any member violating any such rule or Code of Conduct may be subject to supplementary discipline by the Seahawks Disciplinary Committee
10. Any member or team official who cannot abide by these rules or violates them may be subject to further disciplinary action.