||75 Recreation Park Dr, Hingham, MA 02043
||599 Summer St, Rockland, MA 02370
As the LTPH season gets underway its important to make sure your child is comfortable while on the ice. Some of these things may include:
- Adjusting their helmet for a better fit.
- Making sure they have adequate clothing under their pads to keep warm… especially as it gets colder outside.
- Making sure their skates feel ok…. tight enough to give adequate ankle support, not so tight they hurt!
- Hair is pulled back ….the best you can, so they can see and it isn’t bothering them.
- Child's name on their helmet
If anyone has any questions about equipment or needs help at the rink, please see one of the coaches and we would be more than happy to help in any way we can!
Learn to Play Hockey Coordinator