2017-2018 LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY PROGRAM
Seahawks LTPH Elite Tournament:
Round Robin Game Schedule:
1. Sat March 3rd 12:30pm Pilgrim (Hingham)
|Flyers v. Rangers
||Flyers v. Red Wings
|Lightning v. Red Wings
||Stars v. Rangers
|Maple Leafs v. Stars
||Lightning v. Maple Leafs
2. Sun March 4th 8:20am Rockland Ice Rink (Rockland)
|Flyers v. Stars
||Maple Leafs v. Flyers
||Flyers v. Lightning
|Red Wings v. Maple Leafs
||Lightning v. Stars
||Rangers v. Maple Leafs
|Rangers v. Lightning
||Red Wings v. Rangers
||Stars v. Red Wings
Championship Games Saturday March 17th Pilgrim Rink B (middle rink)
- 1:15pm: 5th v. 6th - "Elite A Championship Game"
- 2:15pm: 3rd v. 4th - "Elite AA Championship Game"
- 3:15pm: 1st v. 2nd - "Elite AAA Championship Game"
- Ages: Children 4 and older (general age range is 4-7) who have learned to skate and want to learn the fundamentals of hockey.
- Teams: Kids are placed on a team (e.g., Flyers, Rangers, Red Wings) and receive their own hockey jersey and socks!
- Season: Sept through March
- Schedule & Location: 2 Ice Times per week (Saturday and Sunday)
||75 Recreation Park Dr. Hingham, MA 02043
||599 Summer St. Rockland, MA 02370
- BLACKOUT DATES (NO ICE)
- Saturdays: 10/21, 12/2, 2/10, 2/17, 4/7
- Sundays: 3/18, 4/1
- Volunteering/Coaching: If you have any hockey/figure skating background and would like to help coach on the ice, please contact us.
- Equipment/Preparation: Please make sure your child is comfortable while on the ice. For example:
- Adjust their helmet for a better fit and tape child's name on their helmet.
- Have adequate clothing under their pads to keep warm, especially as it gets colder outside.
- Make sure skates feel okay, tight enough to give adequate ankle support, but not so tight they hurt.
- Adjust hair so that it isn’t bothersome or in their face (i.e., pull hair back).
John Barron, LTPH Level Director